Yesterday I posted a picture of my awesome nail art from Delaqua in Bensonhurst, but it kind of looked like fungus on top of mud from the backyard of an evil princess. Here is a slightly better representation! Anyway. My middle finger is supposed to be icicles and the base is a nice, soft grey.
- aaronisnotcool said: looks like the cover to the great gatsby
- memegan likes this
- toomanywordsnotenoughsilence reblogged this from anniewerner
- beatriztlz reblogged this from anniewerner
- dordille said: Very nice, but I think you may have underestimated the timelessness of Ro*Tel
- david likes this
- champagneproblems likes this
- andrew likes this
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- amberdanceswithgnomes reblogged this from anniewerner
- purpleunicornstripper101 said: Omg, i love your nails.. where did you get them done???
- capitalnewyork likes this
- purpleunicornstripper101 likes this
- reneeejp likes this
- anniewerner posted this